can be found on your Smith County Tax Statement.
If dashes are included within the account number dashes must be included
in the search. If you do not know the account number,
try searching by owner name, address or property location.
last name followed by a space and the first name or initial.
Doe John or Doe J
This is the owner's
mailing address. Enter the street number followed by a space
and the street name.
This is the actual
property address. Enter the street number, followed by a space
and the street name. Do not enter street type or direction such
as: Ave., Ln., or Dr.
• A 2.50% convenience fee for credit and debit card
transactions with a minimum fee of $1.50.
• No Fee will be charged for Electronic Checks.
• Please verify all information entered. Failure to do so may result
in your payment being returned unpaid by your bank.
• Information obtained will be used for the initiation of an electronic
• Submitting a payment electronically does not guarantee that the
payment will be made if the funds cannot be received from the financial
institution you specified.
• The Smith County Tax Records/Tax Payments accepts the following
types of credit cards